In the field of energy saving, SCA introduce systems that, in the first step, perform measurement, archiving and analysis of the most important electrical values of the low voltage network. The measuring point can be:
- Transformer station (one or more within an industrial facility),
- Main distribution cabinet,
- Distribution cabinet that supplies a group of consumers,
- Distribution cabinet that supplies some of the larger individual consumers.
The measurement is performed using a network analyzer. One or more network analyzers are connected to a computer on which all measured values are archived, displayed and analyzed. The method of data transfer from the network analyzer to the computer is diverse (wired connection, radio connection, etc.) and depends on the specific project.
One of the SCA Energo software packages is installed on the computer. The type of software package depends on the specific project. The range of software solutions is tailored to the needs of users.
- Simple and fast solutions – installation on one computer
- Comprehensive system – the possibility of multi-user work with analysis and reporting
- Integration with the existing user control system (SCADA)
The introduction of a system for continuous measurement, archiving and analysis of the parameters of the low voltage electricity network is the first, but necessary step towards taking further measures that directly lead to electricity savings, ie to visible financial effects. The effects of the introduction of the system are:
- Possibility of continuous monitoring and archiving of electricity network parameters and especially consumption
- Ability to monitor and verify savings
- Possibility to control the quality of electricity delivered by the electricity distribution company
- Possibility to control the correctness of reactive energy compensation plants
- Ability to monitor peak load and implement measures to reduce it
- Possibility of timely detection of potential equipment failures