The great advantage of using SQL databases with SCADA system is easy integration into existing MES (Manufacturing execution systems) and ERP (Enterprise resource planning) systems, allowing uninterrupted data flow throughout the organization. Ascending vertical integration is a strategy for integrating a SCADA system with a parent company information system (MES, ERP).
The advantages of vertical integration are:
- greater degree of control over the consumption of raw materials,
- elimination of risks from unstable sources of procurement,
- monitoring the quantity of finished products,
- greater efficiency in production,
- optimization of production costs and their reduction.
Vertical integration can reach full potential.
For many years, SCA as part of the delivery of SCADA systems, perform integration with the company’s business information systems, in order to optimize production.