As a complement to various automated industrial processes, SCA offers complete monitoring and control solutions (planning, equipment delivery, software design and implementation) for:
- Facilities processing drinking and waste water
- Factories mixing animal feeds
- Flour mills and silo plants
- Biscuits and human food processing in general
- Crude oil plants
- Electric power plants (transformer stations, thermal power stations)
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Many others, dependent on client requests …
Within the field of process monitoring and control, energy savings can be accomplished by analysing the low-voltage segment of the grid and taking appropriate measures in reactive energy compensation and power factor improvements (correction).
Our area of expertise includes software solutions for remote process monitoring and control, such as:
- Central and/or distributed process monitoring using SCADA systems
- Local and/or remote monitoring and process control (PLC, HMI)
- Communication technologies and links to remote users (remote locations)
In addition to standard communication technologies, which include fiber-optic/cable communications (RS-485, Modbus, Profibus, DeviceNet, etc.) as well as radio communication links, we are prepared to solve more complex problems where GSM communication (GPRS and/or SMS) is used for data transfer. We are therefore able to offer complete communication systems suitable to client needs.